Men and Beard - Grooming tips
Posted on April 12 2017
- The beard style should match the shape of your face. This very first thing that you keep in mind before trimming your stubble. That is distinct beard style calls for different beard style. Let the beards grow for some time and then select a style that complements your face structure.
- The product selection is an equally important aspect. It is recommended to use shaving oil. It adds additional lubrication between your skin and the razor blade. Look for oils that are plant-based, such as olive oil. When you are looking for shaving cream or gel, look for products that more thick and hydrated. Alcohol-free products are important for a soft and smooth skin. The aftershave lotion should have moisturizing effect and ingredients such as shea butter, glycerin, and other hydrating ingredients.
- Wash your face with a mild face wash just before shaving to remove oils from the hair and skin. Apply a thick layer of shaving cream or gel, and allow it to sit on the skin at least for three minutes. Moisturizing keeps the skin soft and smooth. It even reduces friction caused by the razor, thus, reducing flaking. Remember, to shave in one direction.
- Skin can be irritated by gliding razor. So, once you are done with shaving, apply a thick layer of aftershave lotion on your face and mix it evenly. The aftershave splashes can help your sensitive skin relax.
Having discussed some of the basic tips that your need to consider while shaving, there are certain other grooming aspects as well. Have a look at them.
- Identify the texture of your skin and pamper it accordingly. You can either have a dry or oily skin. Choose the products accordingly.
- Wash your face at least twice a day, especially during summer. This will keep your facial skin hydrated. Use appropriate moisturizing lotion and sunscreen with SPF 50 or higher.
- Excessive sweating is one problem that affects every man. So, bathe well and apply antiperspirant in the area that is more prone to sweat secretion like palm, armpits, neck and others. However, spare your groins it. There are other ways to deal with the sweat in the crotch area.
- Use a soothing men’s cologne. The secret of making a great masculine scent is subtlety. Your signature scent should not be overpowering, but pleasing and last longing.
- As mentioned above, antiperspirants should not be used in the crotch area. So, the best way to deal with sweating groins and manhood odor is to clean off the forest. Remove the hair from these body part. This will allow your anatomy to breathe. Moreover, men’s underwear should be crafted in lightweight fabric that has good absorbency such as cotton, nylon and others. Something like bikini brief for men is an ideal option to add breathability to the manhood. It will keep your assets covered and provide ventilation down there.
- Regardless of the season, drink at least 8 glasses of water. Ditch the regular intake of spicy and junk food. Eat green vegetable and seasonal fruits as much as possible. Healthy eating habits provides a healthy and glowing skin.
Was these advices helpful for you? Do leave us a comment below.